Monday, April 12, 2010

why i started writing ??



After i wrote the title i realised that this actually will be my first post as a blogger. yipee !!!

I wanted to start this a lot earlier but sometimes I did not have time (yes, at times I am quite busy ... no kddng) and sometimes I did not have the willpower to type on the computer endlessly (yes, i am a comp science engineer and i hate typing, so what ?? ). But ultimately yesterday i decided to start writing.

Actually, I had postponed this occasion to celebrate something in my life - no, you guessed it wrong, it is not ma girlfriends birthday (dnt have a girlfriend, so thts not possible). Okay, stop guessing!! I will tell ya. I had postponed it till when i get my results for IIMC. Yes, I cracked CAT this time, got selected for its GD/PI round and had thought to start writing when i convert the call. You guessed it wrong again - I did not get selected but i thought what the heck !!! I have wanted this since a long time and i will start writing this time without any excuses. So, here I am but I have a lot many more reasons which I would like to share with you all.

1. The first and foremost reason is that I have nothing to do. (yes, you read it right) I have nothing to do and I guess that's not a sin in this country. So, I thought why not rather than a why which would have been difficult to answer for me. I have got a laptop and a wi-fi net connection so resources is not a problem. Nothing to do implies ample time which (as my father says) should be utilised. I thought what better way to utilise time other than this ( or am i wrng ??) :(

2. The second reason I thought of this was because I had no-one to talk to. (yes, you again read it right). I dont know why I am this way but I have been like this ever since i remember. I am the problem-solver for my friends be it emotional, academic or even monetary but I have never been able to ask for help. I did try but every time i tried to talk to my friends about my problems everyone started talking about their own problem and asked me for help. Being the ever-helping friend how could i deny any request from their side. None of my friends consider me as a human who could have problems. They assume that if i can solve their problem, i can take care of my problems. I thought maybe here I could have some advice from people who have seen it all and done it all.

3. The third reason I started this was because I could talk rubbish and no one would say a word. Now, thats a good reason considering that half the time I talk rubbish and the other half I dont speak at all. So, thts a good enough reason for me.

And i guess three reasons are more than enough to allow myself the privilege of writing a blog. Actually, I had 2 more good reasons but am forgetting it rite now so will add them later as and when i remember. That's it for today but I will be back and very soon i hope. bbye. cya !!!

P.S. - I actually liked writing the post. will surely be back !!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry..i read ths post only nw..if i read it b4 i wudnt hav had tht confn..:)

    ReplyDelete